Post 4
My favorite meal is spaghetti with avocado, this meal consists of an incredible mixture of a plate of white spaghetti with a ground avocado (half an avocado if it is very big). To prepare it you have to boil about 4 liters of water in a pot and take advantage of adding salt to taste, seasonings to flavor it, for example garlic powder or ground basil and depending on the taste of each person, oil. then put a packet of spaghetti, let it boil for a few minutes and between that grind the avocado in the dish and add salt and then pour the spaghetti on top and stir well.
I like this meal a lot because I love spaghetti and I love avocado and eating them together is the best combination in the world, besides avocado is rich in healthy fats and spagetis are a good source of carbohydrates.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario