post 5
The truth is that I feel it was very difficult to choose what to study, however my focus was always clear, something in which I can help people. There are many ways to help people, that is one of the things that made it more difficult for me to make a decision, however as I always liked science and all the information about the world around us that can give us, I decided something that could deal directly with people, I went for chemistry and pharmacy because I feel that medicines and everything that can relieve some kind of pain that we feel helps a lot to improve our quality of life, but how could I change the world and there are so many chemical formulas and natural products that help us live better? Well my answer is clear, I have always believed that little things make a difference and if one in everything you do every day has a positive attitude and transfers it to other people, those people also transfer those good emotions to the environment around them and so I see myself in the whole process, I am not clear if I discover some magic drug or something like that, but I know that I will help and transmit the best feelings to all the people I meet along the way and so I will contribute to be in a better world.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario